The current racing season is from August 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010.
Cost for Membership is $90.00
- 1 Membership Card which will enable you entry to all meetings held at the Greenwattle Racecourse. (21 for the upcoming season) This also includes any transferred meeting to Sale.
- 1 Guest Card which enables you to bring a guest of your choosing to any meeting held at the Greenwattle Racecourse.
- Access to the Members Room located in the Grandstand on all days.
- Access to Sponsors Room on Sale Cup Day (bookings essential)
- Invitation to attend additional functions, e.g. Calcutta, Cup Launch, Christmas Luncheon.
- Reciprocal Membership Rights to other Gippsland Clubs after paying normal admission fee.
Standard Of Dress
Members are expected to maintain a suitable standard of dress when using the facilities for Members. Members are reminded that they are responsible for their guests. Shorts, running shoes or thongs etc. are not permitted.
Invitation to the annual Christmas luncheon held at our Christmas racemeeting in December.
Daily Use Of Members’ Facilities
Available to Members who request a Visitor’s Pass for access to Members facilities on payment of the following charges:
- Cup Day $20 per person (does not include admission to course)
- Other days – no charge.
Members’ cards can be used at some other courses to gain admission to the Members’ facilities PROVIDED that you pay the normal admission fee to the course:
- At Gippsland tracks except on Cup days;
- At the Metropolitan mid-week meetings (except for any event day or day holding a group race.) for admission to the Members’ Reserve on payment of the entrance fee;